· Five (5) years' experience in Database Development role
o A Master's degree substitutes for three (3) years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree substitutes for two (2) years, or an Associate's degree substitutes for one (1) year
· Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in Database Development role
· Five (5) years' experience with business intelligence project management.
· Five (5) years' combined experience with MS SQL Server databases and SSIS.
· Five (5) years' combined experience with data modeling and analysis tools.
· Five (5) years' experience with warehouse data modeling using the "Kimball" approach.
· Five (5) years' experience with implementing applications based on SQL in stored procedures and creation of views
· Proven work experience as a Database developer
· In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
· Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
· Hands-on experience with some of these database languages: MySQL, MSSQL, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL or MS Access
· Excellent analytical and organization skills
· Ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Subject matter knowledge in K-12 education, health, human services, higher education, workforce and or labor data and research
· Business requirements analysis and coaching